Monday, March 8, 2010

We're on the right path!

This Saturday was our regional meeting for the Trump Network. The company president, Lou Decaprio, came to speak to us and to share some of his methods in success. It was amazing. I feel so blessed to be a part of a company being lead by this man. Lou is a genuine person who truly cares about everyone, to the point that during his talk someone in the audience sneezed, and he stopped to say "bless you". He's unbelievable, and you really just have to meet him to believe it. We met Lou early on in our Trump Network adventure, and have shared my health story with him along the way. Ski and I were so excited to share with him the good news that one of OUR tests was part of my diagnosis! He was not only excited and very happy for us, he asked me to write my story and send it to him so he could share it with the rest of the leadership team. Everything about the meeting on Saturday sent my husband and I home saying to each other, "we're on the right path". This company is exactly where we belong...working with true people in a company that does nothing but help everyone it can. So blessed, so blessed. Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment