Monday, May 10, 2010

A Sock in the Gut

So, out of nowhere on Sunday, I started having partial seizures. I had several of them throughout the morning and early day. Then I came home in the afternoon and laid down on the couch. Apparently I had a gran mal seizure while sleeping on the couch. BUMMER!!! We muddled through the rest of the day baffled, and then while putting my kids to bed that night, I had an aura and ended up having another gran mal seizure. Two in one day, after going almost a year without one, and 4 months with no partials. I spent 2 days in the hospital trying to find out what is causing these little devils (had another one while in the hospital), but there still are no answers. What a huge setback for me, and for my family. I am back to no driving, and trying new medications. I am trying very hard to stay positive and to stay focused on my faith and my family. Please pray for us.

The bright side is that we are headed to Las Vegas this weekend for our Trump Network convention, and I know it's going to be great. I can't wait for our new products and marketing tools. Building our business has really given me a purpose and a drive, and the people we have met in this business are incredible. What a gift!

I wish you all the ultimate in wellness and happiness. I'll keep you posted on me as things develop. Until then, continue to Ascend and Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment