Monday, August 16, 2010

Take Control!

I have discovered over the past 2 years, in my struggles with my health (and the complications that come along with it) that I have to take control of my own destiny. I have listened to so many people talk about the terrible economy and how bad things are and it finally hit me, I don't want to be one of those people! I have begun the practice of beginning and ending every day by reading a positive goal card. Wow, what a huge difference that makes! By giving thanks for the blessings in my life and reminding myself of the goals I want to attain, I start my day with a positive outlook that can only be soured by my own accord. I saw my epilepsy doctor last week and she said she has never seen me so vibrant. The bottom line? Take control of your life and don't let others bring you down. It will make a huge difference, it has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment